Waldschrat is (up to my knowledge) the only one who take positive steps to help.
I copied his last post here. I hope it will encourages the other for similar positive action
"Lets talk about horror stories. One of the worst I can think of is a cancer hospital with a total lack of chemotherapy drugs. Here is a list of chemotherapy drugs and a description of the shortages at the hospital in Mosul:
Mosul Oncology & Nuclear Medicine Hospital
Anticancer Drugs Urgently Needed (Not Available)
Priority Generic Name Formulation
1. Vincristine inj. 0.5 mg. vials.
2. 5- Fluorouracil inj. 10 mg and 50mg vial
3. Adriamycin inj 15 mg amp.
4. Carmustine vials 100 mg vials
5. Procarbazine Hydrochloride 10 mg. and 50 mg. vials
6. Actinomycin-D inj. 20 mg. vials
7. Bleomycin inj. 100 mg. amp.
8. Cisplatin inj. 250 mg/ amp.
9. Etoposide inj. 1gm and 2 gm. Vials
10. Oxaliplatin inj. 50mg and 100mg vials
11. Gemcitabine inj. 50 mg caps
12. Docitaxel (Taxotere) inj. 1 mg and 2 mg. vials
1. This hospital gives medical care for cancer patients living in Mosul (2.55 million population) and nearby northern provinces (Erbil, Duhok & Kirkuk - approximately 2.85 million population )
2. In 2004 the hospital treated 2115 new cancer patients ( Mosul : 1175 patients, nearby provinces : 940 patients )
I'm told by the hospital contact that Truth Teller put me in touch with that requisitions are submitted but supplies never arrive. I'm beating the bushes bigtime over the phone and the internet trying to figure out how to resolve these shortages but neither Truth Teller's contact nor I fully understand the best way to do this yet. The shortages seem totally believable considering the pathetic state of the Kimadia website (link) which is full of broken links and has apparently been penetrated by a hacker who replaced the organizations news releases with a list of online games.
My trial shipment of ostomy supplies to the hospital was stuck in Dubai for a few days waiting for a flight but seems to have begun to move again according to FedEx tracking.
If anybody out there knows how to lay hands on even limited quantities of those drugs, post here or email truth teller!
That's all for now. Go back to your nice discussion, folks."
All what can I say is THANK YOU WALDSCHRAT we will never forget you.