Saturday, December 10, 2005

Five days to election

The election of the new parliament will hold next Thursday.
The situation in the city of Mosul is very stressful. The US convoys wandering through out the city day and night. The police cars full of policemen holding gun aiming at the pedestrians and firing their guns at any car which fail to stop or approaching the convoy.

From the other side there were explosions every where, masked gunmen attacking the US soldiers and the Iraqi police. The roads are blocked by either a concrete blocks or barbed wires making the moving in the city streets very difficult and dangerous.

In Mosul there are five bridges across the river Tigris joining the two sides of the city together, during the last few days, all the bridges are either blocked completely or there were a check points at the beginning of the bridges to search all the cars which attempt to cross the bridge. This make the movement across the bridge very very difficult.

Me for example, my house and the hospital in which I work are in different side of the city, that means I have to cross the bridge twice. Most of the time I reached the hospital about an hour or more late. This is true for all the staff.
At the end of the day I have to go home for lunch and then to the clinic, I have to cross the bridge again, and I shall consider that I must leave the clinic before the Sunset for security reasons (all the Doctors and Pharmacists closed their clinics and Pharmacies before Sunsetmy), I stayed in the clinic for very short period of time.

The patients and sick people will suffer more if they have to go to the hospital at night. The curfew started at 10:00 PM after that, if they go out of their houses they may get killed before they reached the hospital, even the ambulance can't get out after the curfew. The City roads look empty just after the Sunset, it is too dangerous to wander in your car after the Sunset. Many people had been killed or seriously injured, just because they can't recognise an American car at dark or fail to stop at an appropriate distance from a check point.

Early this month two persons, one of them is a Surgeon kidnapped by a gangs which asked for ransom to free them. The Surgeon pay the ransom, but the other guy managed to escape from the kidnappers and go to the police, They did nothing except the declare in Nineveh TV that the police rescued a victim from his kidnappers.

We wait the result of the election, although we know it in advance, but just to see what will happen to the security after the new government take over the control.

12 comments:

ghkj said...

Day night,gold für wow the moon or on world of warcraft gold the tree,cheap wow gold Hao Jie pouring down the moonlight, as if accompanied by Xiaotu Feifei enter sweet dreams. In the dream, a dream Feifei about his sister to the moon night. Will open the door,wow gold kaufen go down the moon sister.mesos Xiaochanzouxia take is that they did not see the moon sister. At that time, anchored at the tree on the moon sister saw Xiaochan, they yelled loudly: "Feifei, Feifei, I tree, the tree, I." Xiaochan sit at the moon to his sister, who Daizhaoxiaochan came wow geld to the beautiful pond. Only, water,maple story mesos everywhere in the lush leaves and beautiful flowers.maple story items A frog squatting lotus leaf, see Xiaochan, surprised and said: "Xiaochan,wow gold farmen you can even sit on the moon. You simply It's amazing!maple story money I am sure that you are the first animals to the moon by the animal. good,wow leveling I envy you!Maple Story Accounts "Xiaotu listening, happy to smile. Then, with the moon sister Xiaotu to its home.powerlevel Only, the moon sister's home stars are everywhere. The eyes of a star a Zha Zha,world of warcraft power leveling like Xiaotu greeted the arrival of a mouth, like: "Xiaochan, Hello, we at the Moon Palace waiting for your arrival."maple story powerleveling Xiaotu listened,archlord gold smiling all of the 1930. Finally, the moon Xiaotu sister back home, also pleased to Xiaochan said goodbye. Xiaochan also pleased to the moon sister said: "The Moon sister Goodbye! You bring me to this night. Dainiqu next time I visit some of ourforests."

game gold said...

To buy cabal online alz , it is not the aim of the cable. It is the game which brings a lot of happiness to me. We buy the cabal alz together. The beautiful story, we can not be forgotten, buy cabal alz . You will not regret to have cabal gold . So I will continue to have cabal money , it is a beautiful fairy tale, it looks like my life.

On account of I have fiesta Gold , I am not afraid of the lonely. At that time I do not know the meaning of it. Later I buy fiesta money . And every time, I have no fiesta online gold , I will feel very anxious. Why I buy fiesta Gold , please it gives me such a warm place. At the moment, I have fiesta online money .

cheng said...

Do you want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more knight gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and knight noah can make you happy. You can change a lot knight online gold for play games. And you can practice your game skill. Playing online games can knight online noah. I often come here and buy it. And you can use the cheap knight gold do what you want to do in the online game.
What do you know requiem gold. And do you want to know? You can get requiem lant here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will get requiem money to play game. I know cheap requiem lant, and it is very interesting. Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about requiem online gold.

mei said...

they are like me and tell me anything about them wakfu kamas, I know wakfu gold. one of my friend likes to go to play buy wakfu kamas, I can not stand praising the land and the nature wakfu money , It makes us to be wakfu kama.
I am so happy to get some aion kina from my friends. They know I need aion online kina, they give me. So I always can get some aion gold from my friends. I buy aion kina with my spare money. It makes me happy that I can still earn some cheap aion kina.

陈凯燕 said...

Do you know eve isk? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy eve online isk and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these buy isk with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap eve isk and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found buy eve online isk was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.
Do you know fiesta Gold? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy fiesta money and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these fiesta online gold with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy fiesta Gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found fiesta online money was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

筱娅 said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use shadow of legend Gold to play, and you can also borrow sol gold from other players? But you can buy shadow of legend Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap shadow of legend Gold. If you get shadow of legend Gold money, you can continue this game.
Have you heared about a game which you need use Tales Of Pirates gold to play, and you can also borrow Tales Of Pirates money from other players? But you can buy Tales Of Pirates Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap Tales Of Pirates gold. If you get it, you can continue this game.

feilin said...

My friends like to play it and buy EtherSaga Online Gold. If you have money to buy EtherSaga Gold, you will find it is very useful. Earning EtherSaga Online money is not so hard. Try your best and then you can get it. I buy EtherSaga Gold, just because I like it. You will like to buy cheap EtherSaga Gold, believe me.
I am so happy to get some gw gold from my friends. They know I need GuildWars Gold, they give me. So I always can get some Guild Wars Gold from my friends. I buy GuildWars money with my spare money. It makes me happy that I can still earn some cheap gw gold.

march said...

白蟻公司,白蟻蛀蟲,防治白蟻,跳蚤,除跳蚤,高雄跳蚤,跳蚤防治,高雄跳蚤防治,蛀蟲,除蛀蟲,蛀蟲防治,除蟲,除蟲防治,正享除蟲,白蟻,高雄白蟻,高雄白蟻防治,除白蟻,消除白蟻,正享白蟻防治,白蟻防治,消滅白蟻,白蟻,亞洲消毒,除白蟻,消滅白蟻,白蟻公司,除蟲,白蟻防治,外籍看護,外籍幫傭,外籍,棧板,木棧板,紙棧板,中古棧板,棧板回收,塑膠棧板,環保塑膠棧板,塑膠環保棧板,高雄棧板,台中棧板,新竹棧板,台北棧板,桃園棧板,苗栗棧板,雲林棧板,嘉義棧板,台南棧板,屏東棧板,台東棧板,花蓮棧板,蘇澳棧板,大陸新娘,親密愛人,親密愛人新娘,新娘,吉林新娘,黃金新娘,東北新娘,越南新娘,大陸新娘介紹,公主新娘,大陸新娘仲介,新娘仲介,四川新娘,蘇州新娘,山東新娘,杭州新娘,印尼新娘,外籍新娘,外籍勞工,外籍配偶

march said...

墾丁租車,高雄縣旅遊,高雄縣,高雄縣美食,高雄縣景點,高雄縣民宿,高雄縣餐廳,高雄縣飯店,高雄縣導覽,阿里山旅遊,阿里山旅遊,阿里山,阿里山美食,阿里山景點,阿里山民宿,阿里山餐廳,阿里山飯店,阿里山導覽,阿里山畯富旅遊,高雄租車,租車,畯富租車,,台中租車,台北租車,嘉義旅遊,雲林旅遊,苗栗旅遊,桃園旅遊,台北旅遊,新竹旅遊,台中旅遊,旅遊,畯富旅遊,畯富高雄旅遊,高雄旅遊,墾丁一日遊景點,墾丁一日遊介紹,墾丁一日遊美食,墾丁一日遊行程,畯富墾丁一日遊,墾丁一日遊,高雄一日遊景點,高雄一日遊介紹,高雄一日遊美食,高雄一日遊行程,畯富高雄一日遊,高雄一日遊,台南旅遊,屏東旅遊,台東旅遊,花蓮旅遊,蘇澳旅遊,墾丁旅遊,墾丁旅遊網,墾丁美食,墾丁景點,墾丁民宿,墾丁餐廳,墾丁飯店,墾丁導覽,租車旅遊,包車旅遊,桃園租車,苗栗租車,雲林租車,嘉義租車,台南租車,屏東租車,台東租車,花蓮租車,蘇澳租車

慢慢來 said...

筆跡鑑定
挽回婚姻
老公偷腥
男人外遇
丈夫外遇
婚姻諮詢
感情諮詢
挽回感情
老婆偷腥
工商徵信
商標侵權
市場調查
財務顧問
法律問題
徵信相關
專利侵權
專業偵探
工商調查
優良徵信
外遇蒐證
討債公司
外遇徵信
外遇調查
婚前調查
老公外遇
太太外遇

慢慢來 said...

台北徵信社
台北縣徵信社
台北市徵信社
新北市徵信社
桃園徵信社
桃園市徵信社
桃園縣徵信社
新竹徵信社
新竹市徵信社
新竹縣徵信社
基隆徵信社
基隆市徵信社
基隆縣徵信社
苗栗徵信社
苗栗市徵信社
苗栗縣徵信社
台中徵信社
台中市徵信社
台中縣徵信社
彰化徵信社
彰化市徵信社
彰化縣徵信社
南投徵信社
南投市徵信社
南投縣徵信社
雲林徵信社

慢慢來 said...

晚情徵信協會全國網
大愛徵信社
三立徵信社
離婚|離婚證人有限公司
離婚|離婚證人-高雄徵信同業工會
離婚|婚姻挽回專區
一品蒐證尋人器材網
全國女子徵信社
晚晴徵信
八大徵信社
離婚│華納徵信社
徵信社品質保障關懷協會
晚晴徵信協會全國網
溫馨法律諮詢
劈腿大剖析
全國優良婚姻挽回
法律諮詢|免費諮詢華陀
亞洲徵信總部
感情挽回全國徵信
鴻海徵信尋人免費諮詢法律諮詢
大陸抓姦二奶-法律諮詢社
三立徵信有限公司
大愛徵信社
離婚|離婚證人非凡有限公司
女人國際徵信社
中區嚴選聯合徵信網
女人國際徵信
大愛徵信有限公司-台中
婦幼徵信有限公司
女子偵探徵信團隊
離婚|外遇觀測站
法律諮詢|免費諮詢網
外遇抓猴徵信偵探社
離婚-感情挽回Q&A諮詢網
新浪私家偵探社
離婚|女人徵信社
離婚|女人私家偵探社
婚姻挽回│國際聯盟社
法律諮詢所
外遇抓姦|女人國際徵信
女子徵信社
外遇|抓姦-女子偵探全國入口網
全國優良女人徵信社