Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Susanne Osthoff

Ireceived the following e-mail few days ago, but because of the current situation, I can't take any step forward to help.
Hello,

I appreciate your blog - politically and from a human point of view. Living as a swiss citizen in germany, interdisciplinary holistic medical therapist and consultant, I am busy also with peace issues much as I can (I wish t do more) Today I phoned the sister of kidnapped german archeologist Susanne Osthoff. Both of us are feeling things are going not in a good direction. Both of us are opposing the US war on Iraq, we are friends of chancellor Schröders no towards this war and we are very much concerned chancellor Merkel will change this no into more yes. And in some ways this issue seems to be connected to the fate of Susanne Osthof - a great lover and humanitarian worker for Iraq. Her sister told not one bitter or hateful word about Iraq - she tries to understand, full of compassion. She, and myself too, so we - are thinking: this means to rethink our stand here regarding Iraq and USA - and to forecome, to avoid a terrible shift towards Bush's global policy, which is damaging human and international rights by any means!
I am sorry to disturb you with this problems, but perhaps you can help us or link us to useful sources or informations. We will appreciate this very much indeed. I will not finish without expressing my deepest feelings and best wishes for your work as an MD in Iraq - I wish this terrible situation in your country could change soon as possible. (I heard from an Ingenieur recently, located in Baghdad - Iraqi MD's are cut of from new medical magazines since a long time and this problem is not changed after US forces brought "freedom" (I don't think this is true) to your country. Please let me know too, if this issue regarding medical magazines is changed.
Best regards
and may be peace between us in future-
therefore we have to take steps now-




Please if any one could help in any way, let me know.

No comments: